Westcountry Vacation

One of my dreams is traveling to England, I heard there is many amazing place that worth to visited, last week my friend just arrived from England he told me many story about how wonderful there at England, that’s make me more excited to go there. He told me about England Westcountry, one of great place to visiting, and then I start to make some plan for my family :D . First place I will visiting is Westcountry, my friend told me that if I miss to visiting this place I will regret it, so this place will be in top of my priority. Because I bring my family, then I need to find Cozy holiday cottages in Westcountry, because I and my wife like the cozy environment. I need my family to enjoy their first trip to England.

After Westcountry I like to go to Devon, Visit Devon from a holiday cottage may be one of my alternative, I’d like to try 4x4 driving in Devon, sound challenging hehe after I explore Devon may be my next stop is Somerset, so I need Family friendly cottages in Somerset , for my family, since my family like biking, so the activity at Somerset would be mountain biking, I hope it would be great experience since my family never do mountain biking. Ok last, go to Wiltshire may be great plan, the first thing is to find Wiltshire holiday cottages that suite to my wallet. I hope I will realize my plan, before New Year 2009.