GPS Tracking for Jungle Trekking

My friend is an owner of tourism business, he accommodating some tourist that want to doing jungle trekking by jeep at TNBB, he told me that some tourist didn't like to guiding and want to journey alone or with their groups, because without guide they can free to choose the route they want even many of them never visiting that area, they feel more challenging while doing that, they think the map is enough, they don't think about change of the area that never updated on the map, my friend ask me how to solve this, because he worrying about the safety of his tourist.

Then i remember not long ago i read about GPS Tracking, maybe this can be the solution for my friend because if his guest that lost while trekking he can be the suspect because cannot guard the guest safety, so i try to find more about this GPS Tracking and i think this technology is the best solution for my friend, so i give him a advice to get the GPS. And not long ago he told that he very satisfy using GPS Tracking, because he can see his guest route clearly and also he can easily finding his guest when they get lost or the jeep is broken down, thanks to GPS Tracking technology he .