Europe Attractions


From a very long time, I’ve always wanted to go to Europe. For someone like me who lived half across the globe, going to Europe is a luxury. You can imagine how much the flight tickets going to costs you. Not to mention for your accommodation while you’re staying there. The Europe’s Euro is one of the most expensive currencies in the world. And you can check their exchange rate in banks or any money changers near you. It is going to be one expensive journey.

And after a year full of hard working and saving my earning, I finally can manage myself to have a trip to Europe. I’m so exited to have this trip. It is my dream came true. There are several places that I would like to go, but due to my limited budget I can only stay in a few places, and maybe a short visit to another. And so, among any other places in Europe, I’ve decided to go to London. I always hear about this city, and I like what I’m hearing. And to save my transport budget, I want to stay in Hotels near London attractions. I also want to stay at Manchester another great city in UK, known for their football club. And for that I should look Hotels in Manchester CDB. But not to forget the mainland of Europe, which I want to visit Paris too, which said to be the most romantic city in the world. And so this dream trip is set, and I’m ready to go.